Today is my birthday and I have turned 42.
I have seen many bloggers do a birthday wish list so I thought I should make one too. But my birthday wish list is very, very different. I love getting presents but find as I get older that they are not so important to me anymore.
So here is my wish list :
1. That my kids grow up happy and healthy and that they find jobs that they love and that fulfil them.
2. That I have many, many, many more happy years with my darling husband and that we both have good health.
3. That I get lots of time to spend with my parents and my sister and her family – laughing and eating good food and enjoying each other’s company.
4. That I have more coffee and cake meetings with laughter and silliness with my friends.
5. That I get to do more of what makes me happy.
6. That God protects us all and keeps us safe.
Presents are fun but what I really want is people that I can count on and enjoy spending time with.
What is your wish list??